||2e58102: configure: harden arch autodetected a bit
Some arm gcc versions have multiple cpp symbols beginning with __ARM_ARCH, but want only the one that contains the arch version.
|1st Apr 16:15
||d8ee5fc: 2048: Cleanup
- more whitespace to enhance readability
- better/fixed/more comments ;)
- some minor optimizations
- general code cleanup
||2453363: Add Thomas White to CREDITS
|11th Mar 21:43
||d5ead5c: Don't shorten the playlist on shuffle. Fixes FS #13040
|8th Apr 07:46
||ea334cf: Rename 'expanded' to 'expended'. Was this a typo?
||Christ van Willegen
|10th Apr 22:27
||06e76a3: Chopper game improvement
This tiny patch gives the player a bit time to overlook the terrain and move the thumb to the action button.
|10th Apr 16:56
||f145660: Norwegian language update (FS #13041)
|14th Feb 23:42
||f775870: AMS: Fix pop-clicks noise on play/stop.
This noise itroduced by starting/stopping I2SO MCLK. Enable MCLK permanently fix it.
|8th Apr 07:45
||926829c: Re-seed the random generator for each new game.
||Christ van Willegen
|26th Mar 19:45
||e4b8eaa: Add Udo Schläpfer to the credits list because of all the work he has done for the iBasso ports.
|23rd Mar 20:30
||b130b50: Add jz4760 tool
This tool can pack/unpack a jz4760 archive (like the one used for the fiio x1/x3/x5), and can descramble/scramble (it's the same operation) a firmware file (the sys.bin file in the archive). I did my best to keep the compatibility with the leaked Fiio/Ingenic tool which has the same name.
I wrote the tools from scratch, but here are some remarks:
- the format used is a slightly modified IHFS used in the older JZ4640 series, I used the information on the wiki about the IHFS format
- the CRC computation done was already reversed engineered by someone on the forums but I realised this later
- There are a few unknown fields in the headers, see comments in the source code
- The firmware scrambling was discovered by pure guess, I realised there were some repetitve sequences, some I guessed it was a rotative XOR and ran some analysis to find the most probable sequence
|28th Mar 12:36
||32154bf: Portuguese language update (FS #13039)
|28th Mar 12:34
||dc98c61: Add some missing names from recent translation patches to CREDITS
|28th Mar 01:30
||c39fe43: Update Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese translations