fe519c7G#1010: Enable battery charging detection for iBasso DX50/DX90.
This changes iBasso DX50/DX90 config from CHARGING_SIMPLE (Simple, hardware controlled charging (CPU cannot read charger state but may read when power is plugged-in) to CHARGING_MONITOR (Hardware controlled charging with monitoring
(CPU is able to read HW charging state and when power is plugged-in)).
Not really usefull at the moment, since USB connection (charging) is not (yet) gracefully handled for iBasso devices.
1e7b93aG#808: Fixed disktidy bug and added a couple of new features to disktidy.
The following updates were made to disktidy:
- Fixed bug FS #12825. disktidy now checks subdirectories again for files to delete.
- Use iterative rather than recursive method to traverse file system.
- Once disktidy finishes a run it now returns to it's main menu rather than exiting.
- Added "Last Run Stats" view to disktidy. This shows how many files and directories were deleted in the last run as well as the total size of those files, the length of time the run took and when the run took place (for players with RTC).
- Added "Playback Control" option to disktidy main menu.