FS#10614 - Deleting files in USB mode can confuse resume playback/bookmark functionality.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start listening to a series of podcasts, say 1-5
2. After listening to >1 plug player into computer during playback of subsequent podcast
3. Delete the podcasts you have already listened to (not what your currently listening to)
4. Eject/Unplug player from computer
5. Attempt to resume playback
This fails for both resume and Recent Bookmarks functionality. I assume this is somehow tied in with playlist support as files from the playlist have been deleted.
Where does Recent Bookmarks keep it's information? Should the bookmark also keep the individual file referenced so it can resume in this case?
Tested on R21184M-090604
Will test on latest version once my main machine is back on internet.
This task depends upon