FS#11696 - scrollwheel not responding on e200 v1
Opened by Wolfgang Dilg (rasferret) - Friday, 22 October 2010, 06:25 GMT
Last edited by Magnus Holmgren (learman) - Sunday, 21 November 2010, 15:28 GMT
svn = r28311 and prior
This bug seems to be related to
1. start playing a music title
2. go into the file browser and select a directory where you can scroll up and down with the scrollwheel
3. press play to go back to the playing title
4. use the scroll wheel (volume up/down)
5. let the title finish and the player fall back to the file browser
-> The scrollwheel will not respond until a button is pressed.
This bug is very old. I can't remember when I first noticed this behaviour.
Sunday, 21 November 2010, 15:28 GMT
Reason for closing: Fixed
Additional comments about closing: Fixed in r28584 (and r28631 on the 3.7 branch).