FS#11978 - New Atari SC68/SNDH codec based on the SC68 library by Benjamin Gerard
Hi, this is a new codec based on the SC68 library
by Benjamin Gerard (sc68.atari.org).
Tested on: Sansa Fuze v2
- 44 Khz Stereo sound.
- Supports sc68 and sndh files.
- Support for multi track and single track files.
- Metadata parsing.
- Fade out support.
** This codec needs the sc68 Replay folder to work, just put it in the root of
your player. you can find one here: http://aminet.net/package.php?package=mus/play/sc68.lha
1. This is a beta codec, some (big) songs may cause rockbox to crash.
2. When compiling the sc68 library i had a lot of dependencies errors with
missing includes. It is compiling fine now on the vmware image, but not in cygwin.
I still have to find the problem with that.
3. Some songs doesn't work, specially some big sndh files. I'm still working on it.
4. Seek support is broken, i'm working on it.
Please feel free to make any comment or suggestion.
This task depends upon