FS#12036 - Sansa Fuze not in Bug Database
Opened by Christian Blackburn (seier) - Thursday, 31 March 2011, 06:36 GMT
Last edited by MichaelGiacomelli (saratoga) - Saturday, 30 April 2011, 21:38 GMT
Please add the "Sansa Fuze v1" and the "Sansa Fuze v2" to your list of Player Types here in Flyspray? Notice my MP3 player (bottom line below) is amongst the list of supported devices.
From your website:
Rockbox runs well on these players, has a complete manual and is supported by the installer:
* Apple: iPod 1g through 5.5g, iPod Mini, iPod Nano 1g and iPod Nano 2g
* Archos: Jukebox 5000, 6000, Studio, Recorder, FM Recorder, Recorder V2 and Ondio
* Cowon: iAudio X5, X5V, X5L, M5, M5L, M3 and M3L
* iriver: iHP100 series, H100 series, H300 series and H10 series
* Olympus: M:Robe 100
* Packard Bell: Vibe 500
* SanDisk: Sansa c200 (not v2), e200 and e200R series, Fuze, Clip and Clip+
Saturday, 30 April 2011, 21:38 GMT
Reason for closing: Fixed
Additional comments about closing: We didn't have an AMSv1, so Bagder added it. I don't think we really need individual categories for each of the AMSv1/v2 players. Theres a lot of them and they're basically all the same anyway.