FS#12254 - RaaA cabbiev2 [Full Touch Application Port]
Opened by Hayden Pearce (St.) - Thursday, 01 September 2011, 07:48 GMT
Last edited by Rafaël Carré (funman) - Monday, 05 March 2012, 07:24 GMT
This serves as the new home for my theme project...
This is carried over from my forum thread, now deprecated:
- Remove "Touch Tabs" that mislead users into believing we supported touch gestures (namely screen swiping)
- Now using items already present on the WPS to launch contextual pop-ups.
- Touch the volume icon to launch the volume slider, or long press to mute/un-mute.
- Volume touch slider pop-up now respects when its in use, and won't disappear on you when trying to adjust the volume.
- The HW volume rock will also launch the volume touch slider pop-up, but for a minimal timeout period. Volume changes initiated with the volume rocker will not time out whilst being manually adjusted with the touch slider now either.
-Extended touch regions to be as large as possible, to accommodate both large fingers, and to tolerate some shifting off the touch element when changing values.
-Brand spanking new "touch screen soft-lock" initiated in the WPS by pressing and holding the "Now Playing" title bar. Press and hold again to release the soft-lock.
-Launch the "Files - Quickscreen - Context" pop-up by touching the album art if present, or the current track metadata if album art is not present.
- Title-bar system completely reimplemented.
- Refined alignment in all areas.
- Shiny new anti-aliased fonts.
- New bitmaps in a lot of cases.
- Fix two graphical errors present in the 480x800 port.
- Allow for RTL langs and (presently limited) translation.
- Make textual viewports RTL aware.
-Metadata display tweaks try to avoid blank lines in cases where metadata isn't present, reshuffle with "sane" conditions based on the presence of the next field if something we expect to be present is missing and fall back to a known present default if all else fails.
- Bring it up to current syntax and remove headers, footers, white space, and (now) needless comments used in theme files during testing/review.
- Massive code clean-up in a lot of places.
Monday, 05 March 2012, 07:24 GMT
Reason for closing: Out of Date
Additional comments about closing: moved to github