FS#5664 - Blackjack Plugin
This is a WIP version of Blackjack that I recently looked at again in an attempt to fix as many bugs as I could. The result is less buggy, but still with some issues during splitting. I've decided to release this version since I am going away for a few days and thought it best to share my most current code. This version is newer than the version I posted recently in IRC and I fixed up some stupid bugs caused by debug code I had.
* Now supports all current Rockbox targets with bitmap screens. This includes from Recorder and Ondio to newer ports like irivers, iPods, and iAudio X5. Also included is support for Gigabeat and ifp-700.
* Remote support for iriver h1X0 remotes. This code is untested since I don't have a remote and may not work properly. The code may not be the proper way to implement remote support and may be stripped if the plugin is added to CVS post-3.0.
* Now you can bet the minimum
* The game also remembers your previous bet and defaults to that each time it asks for a new amount
* When there are more than 3 cards in the second set of cards in a split, it freezes.
* During a split, sometimes the dealer's cards are drawn instead of the second split set or vice versa. This bug doesn't affect gameplay but is certainly annoying.
I'd like bug reports, feature requests, comments, suggestions, concerns, or improvements posted here or at http://www.misticriver.net/showthread.php?t=36272
More detailed information is available in comments at the top of the code. Please read before using as they provide a more in-depth overview than listed here.
Wednesday, 17 January 2007, 00:04 GMT
Reason for closing: Accepted
Additional comments about closing: I committed this in rev 12030.