Rockbox

Tasklist

FS#8720 - Update for srpski.lang (cause: 4 changed sources)

Attached to Project: Rockbox
Opened by Ivan Pesic (eevan) - Tuesday, 11 March 2008, 11:22 GMT
Last edited by Nils Wallménius (nls) - Saturday, 10 May 2008, 06:02 GMT
Task Type Patches
Category User Interface
Status Closed
Assigned To No-one
Operating System All players
Severity Low
Priority Normal
Reported Version Daily build (which?)
Due in Version Undecided
Due Date Undecided
Percent Complete 100%
Votes 0
Private No

Details

I have made this diff using the http://rasher.dk/rockbox/translate/ webpage. The cause are 4 new source strings in English. Also, several strings for certain targets were accidentally left untranslated. It's also fixed now.



This task depends upon

Closed by  Nils Wallménius (nls)
Saturday, 10 May 2008, 06:02 GMT
Reason for closing:  Accepted
Additional comments about closing:  Committed, thanks.
Comment by Ivan Pesic (eevan) - Tuesday, 11 March 2008, 14:15 GMT
I've noticed one error in the serbian.diff that I posted originally.

Here is corrected one.

Comment by harry tu (bookshare) - Wednesday, 12 March 2008, 22:53 GMT
One thing that didn't get pointed out in the posting of the original .lang file was any string with an id of lang_sysfont_xxx (with xxx meaning anything) must be written with latin letters. Fix this, and it will be commitable.
Comment by Ivan Pesic (eevan) - Wednesday, 12 March 2008, 23:03 GMT
OK, thanks for pointing this out! I'll fix it.
Is it ok to post here the complete fixed .lang file? I don't know which tool to use to make a .diff.
Comment by Ivan Pesic (eevan) - Thursday, 13 March 2008, 00:15 GMT
OK, thanks for pointing this out! I'll fix it.
Is it ok to post here the complete fixed .lang file? I don't know which tool to use to make a .diff.
Comment by Ivan Pesic (eevan) - Thursday, 13 March 2008, 00:42 GMT
Well, I've found diffutils for Windows and downloaded the latest SVN revision of srpski.lang (16616). I fixed all, started diff, and this is the result. I think that it should be ok now. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Comment by Nils Wallménius (nls) - Thursday, 13 March 2008, 22:11 GMT
strings marked as deprecated should not have qoutes, you have several changes like:

- recording: deprecated
+ recording: "deprecated"

which while not really causing any trouble are unnecessary and incorrect.
Comment by Ivan Pesic (eevan) - Friday, 14 March 2008, 10:54 GMT
In my first translation, I haven't touched those strings, but .diff made by http://rasher.dk/rockbox/translate/ webpage included those changes, so I also included them.
I fixed that now.
Thanks for your comment!
Here is the (hopefully) final diff file :)
Comment by harry tu (bookshare) - Friday, 14 March 2008, 23:33 GMT
I like the sysfont stuff; you did it correctly.
Comment by Ivan Pesic (eevan) - Monday, 17 March 2008, 01:54 GMT
Added the very recent updates in english.lang from r16682 (two source strings are deprecated). diff is against the latest serbian lang in repository (16667)
Comment by harry tu (bookshare) - Saturday, 10 May 2008, 01:19 GMT
This patch needs some serious updating. There are missing strings so I cannot do it.

Loading...