FS#8806 - MikMod MOD, S3M, IT, XM player
Opened by Jason Yu (captainkewl) - Wednesday, 26 March 2008, 06:22 GMT
Last edited by Frank Gevaerts (fg) - Sunday, 12 December 2010, 15:05 GMT
Player for various tracker module formats supported by MikMod 3.1.12 -- http://sourceforge.net/projects/mikmod/
* All MikMod-supported formats should be playable in theory, though viewers.config is set to recognize only MOD, S3M, IT, and XM. Those four formats are the only ones tested.
* Only tested on iPod 5G. Realtime playback on most mods; some stuttering on more complex IT files like snowf.it
* Had to butcher libmikmod a good bit to get it to compile. As has been noted elsewhere (http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=4716.msg38535#msg38535), there are colliding namespaces (BOOL, nop) and undefined types (FILE).
* Based on midiplay by Karl Kurbjun
* dbestfit malloc() replacement by Daniel Stenberg
Sunday, 12 December 2010, 15:05 GMT
Reason for closing: Accepted
Additional comments about closing: Committed the plugin version as r28810.
If the codec version is still wanted, please resubmit as a separate task.