FS#9068 - [chessbox] Playing with touchpad
This patch adds more touchpad functionality to the game. It is possible to play by selecting the pieces directly instead of using the simulated buttons.
The changes are:
1. Added touchpad_get_mode to the plugin API.
2. Added menu entry for touchpad devices the switch between button mode and direct mode.
3. The user's default touchpad mode is save during start-up of the plugin and restored after quitting.
4. The direct input mode is set only during the game (not in menu or view).
5. Extended play loop to handle BUTTON_TOUCHPAD event.
6. A piece is selected by clicking twice on it, moving is also done by clicking the target field twice.
The patch has been tested on the COWON D2 and also seems to compile fine for devices w/o touchpad. The patch has been created with
svn diff -x -w apps > touch_chess.diff
in the root directory. It would be nice if someone could test this (also on non-touchpad devices) and give me some feedback (bugs and improvements).
This task depends upon