FS#9070 - Freezing near the end of playback of long songs on iPod 5.5
Opened by Diogo (Elias_Maluco) - Tuesday, 03 June 2008, 20:48 GMT
Last edited by Eddy (bascule) - Wednesday, 11 June 2008, 14:39 GMT
This is happens to me a lot, and always did since I started using rockbox, so is not a problem with the latest build.
This is how it happens:
- I add an "album" to the playlist that has few, but very long songs (it happens a lot since I listen to classical music mostly)
- rockbox plays normally until the last track;
- when at the last track, the playback will freeze some minutes before the end of the song)
- usually, rockbox still works, it only does not play. I can press play/pause: the "play" ico on the "playing now" will change, but the song will not play (and the timer will remain still). I can also fast foward or rewind, but the playback will remain as it were paused (even if is not). Sometimes, though, rockbox will freeze completelly.
- if I choose that last track directlly (without putting the whole album to play), it will play without problems.
Ive seen this happen with regular mp3, VBR mp3 and ogg files, so it does not seens to be a problem with an specific format.
Wednesday, 11 June 2008, 14:39 GMT
Reason for closing: Not a Bug
Additional comments about closing: As per the task closure request:
Is not really a bug, there was something wrong with my rockbox. I completelly removed it and then installed again and the problem is gone. Sorry about that.