FS#9421 - "Official" release not OK
Opened by Eric Lassauge (lassauge) - Friday, 26 September 2008, 08:27 GMT
Last edited by Nils Wallménius (nls) - Wednesday, 08 October 2008, 19:31 GMT
Wrong or missing links in website for 'official 3.0':
- on main page the link 'Rockbox 3.0 is released!' goes to http://www.rockbox.org/download/ where it is said: 'There is no "current" release'. However the 3.0 is available at 'http://download.rockbox.org/release/3.0/'
- rockbox-3.0.7z tarball (7zipball ?) has also some problems:
* Zip file should contain directory rockbox-3.0
* docs/VERSION file should exist and contain the 'official' release number
- lang files are not OK:
* LANG_ALBUMART is only available in english and italiano: if you change 'export LANGUAGE=francais' it will not compile
* the francais.lang file is wrong (patch included) and doesn't work correctly for some strings if loaded dynamically
Wednesday, 08 October 2008, 19:31 GMT
Reason for closing: Fixed
Additional comments about closing: The source archive was fixed and the lang fixes in the patch was committed.