FS#9551 - PLAY and STOP buttons should be universal (where possible)
Opened by Steve Bavin (pondlife) - Friday, 14 November 2008, 14:46 GMT
Last edited by Steve Bavin (pondlife) - Friday, 14 November 2008, 16:17 GMT
Where possible (i.e. the buttons aren't needed for somethinig else), the PLAY button should go straight to the WPS (resuming as required) or radio.
These are almost the case, but on the H300 there are the following exceptions:
- Rockbox Info (PLAY performs the disk free space scan, same as SELECT)
- Playlist Viewer when selected from the Main > Playlists menu (PLAY returns to the menu above, same as LEFT)
- Sleep Timer (PLAY does nothing)
- Debug Manu (PLAY enters the selected item, same as SELECT)
- Browse x in Settings, where x = Themes, Fonts or .cfg/.wps/.rwps Files (PLAY returns to the menu above, same as LEFT). (Note that the plugin browser works fine!)
Similarly, the STOP button should stop playback, which is largely ok, except:
- In the Playlist Viewer (STOP does nothing)
I don't have any other targets handy, but feel free to add any other suspect screens here.