FS#11349 - Problems with %cs (Current Screen) tag
Opened by Michael Chicoine (mc2739) - Thursday, 03 June 2010, 14:37 GMT
Last edited by Jonathan Gordon (jdgordon) - Monday, 16 August 2010, 13:16 GMT
Tested and fails on e200v2 and e200v2 sim
There seems to be a problem with the %cs tag when certain screens are switched.
To reproduce the problem, I used the kleanew3 theme. This theme was disceussed in the forum: http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=24894.0 and is available here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mzt0mqrwdhj/kleanew3.zip
I am attaching screen dumps to show correct and incorrect operation.
The steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Clear settings.
2. Set FM Region.
3. Add an FM Preset file and load it.
4. Install the kleanew3 theme. The theme requires 15-Adobe-Helvetica and 24-Terminus-Bold which are available in the font pack.
5. Switch to the kleanew3 theme.
6. Verify correct theme operation by going to the FM Radio, switching to the main menu and switching back to the radio.
7. Stop the radio (power button on e200).
8. While FM Radio is highlighted in the main menu, enter the context menu an reload the FM Preset file.
9. When the screen switches to the FM Radio, the %cs tag seems to be confused as items normally in the FM Screen are missing, and items from the menu are shown.
Stopping and restarting the radio will correct the problems.
Monday, 16 August 2010, 13:16 GMT
Reason for closing: Fixed
Additional comments about closing: r27830