FS#11675 - Resistor plugin - led resistor calculator does not wait for keypress
Opened by Michael Chicoine (mc2739) - Thursday, 14 October 2010, 04:06 GMT
Last edited by Boris Gjenero (dreamlayers) - Friday, 02 December 2011, 02:04 GMT
Fails on device and sim (e200v1 and e200v2)
1. start the resistor plugin
2. select "LED resistor calculator"
3. select "2v (Common red, orange)"
4. select "20mA - Most common..."
5. use the virtual keyboard to input a supply voltage - I used "5"
After leaving the virtual keyboard, a resistor image is drawn and plugin immediately returns to menu.
At this point, the scrollwheel does not work until button is pressed. The button is ignored and the scrollwheel starts to work. This scrollwheel/button behavior has been previously documented in several other Flyspray tasks: FS#8816,
Friday, 02 December 2011, 02:04 GMT
Reason for closing: Fixed
Additional comments about closing: Fixed in r31107