FS#11906 - New GBS (Game Boy Sound) codec based on glargg's Game_Music_Emu-0.5.2.
Opened by Mauricio Garrido (gama) - Wednesday, 26 January 2011, 15:35 GMT
Last edited by Andree Buschmann (Buschel) - Monday, 04 July 2011, 05:53 GMT
Just finished a new gbs (Game Boy Sound) codec based on Game_Music_Emu 0.5.2. http://www.slack.net/~ant/.
- Metadata parsing
- Track selection (it works like the nsf codec)
- 44Khz Interleaved stereo sound.
- Fading works (Maybe i have to reduce this value)
- It uses the fast version of blargg's blip_buffer, so the sound quality
is quite nice.
* There is no GBR support *
Tested it on a Sansa Fuze V2 and it's working very nice. The diff was made from Svn revision 29139. I haven´t tested it on release version 3.7.1.
By the way, i had never used svn before (except for chechouts ;)) so i hope the patch works fine. If the codec works fine maybe i can work on other formats supported by Game_Music_Emu-0.5.2.