FS#5772 - BL Hold Switch Option (for all) and LCD Sleep (for x5)
Opened by Michael Sevakis (MikeS) - Saturday, 05 August 2006, 07:53 GMT
There's a fair amount here in this one.
* Adds a Backlight (On Hold Switch) option for all platforms where HAS_BUTTON_HOLD is defined (Adapted from
* Adds LCD Sleep (After Backlight Off) for those defining HAVE_LCD_SLEEP in config (RaeNye's idea). (x5)
* Adds HAVE_LCD_ENABLE (x5, 3G, H300) and BL_X5.
* Turns off visible display op. with backlight for x5.
* Makes nescessary LCD driver changes to implement sleep and disp. shutdown plus a few tweaks that save IRAM and RAM without perf. sacrifice.
* Adds a hack to make sure bl flash doesn't happen if bl is off...namely make sure shutting down screen is always displayed (TODO: skip that if low batt shutdown), bl thread is stopped, and no yields occur once the system is flushed (x5).
* Starts some things to add the hold setting to the remote. No functionality is lost; just moved some code.
* Contains a few miscellaneous changes that my text editor made, namely tabs->spaces, strip trailing whitespace. Not too much but a big pain in the behind to remove. :)
* Other things I can't remember that I did.
Tuesday, 08 August 2006, 22:06 GMT
Reason for closing: Accepted
Additional comments about closing: w/o the \"halt\" part.