Rockbox

Tasklist

FS#5801 - Playlist building in tagcache doesn't work properly after changing the language

Attached to Project: Rockbox
Opened by Marianne Arnold (pixelma) - Saturday, 12 August 2006, 00:19 GMT
Task Type Bugs
Category Playlists
Status Closed
Assigned To No-one
Operating System Archos Ondio
Severity Low
Priority Normal
Reported Version
Due in Version Undecided
Due Date Undecided
Percent Complete 100%
Votes 0
Private No

Details

I have an Ondio and while trying out tagcache I experienced the following bug:

after I changed the language I wasn't able to build a playlist by using the playlist submenu (insert,...) on a folder (an album).
Doing this splashed "error accessing directory" and underneath this message there seems to be another splash screen showing an address.
Since it's an Ondio I have no dircache and I didn't load tagcache to ram.
I first experienced that with a build from late 9th of August but updating to a bleeding edge build yesterday (Version 060811-2108) didn't help. Here's some additional information from a few tests:

- it is still possible to build a playlist by just pressing play on a file within an album-dir
- changing my voice settings to all "off" didn't have an effect
- the second splash screen with the address seems to be there even if inserting a folder is successful (it's not that visible because it's covered by the "searching..." splash screen)
This task depends upon

Closed by  Miika Pekkarinen (miipekk)
Monday, 14 August 2006, 18:20 GMT
Reason for closing:  Fixed
Comment by Jens Arnold (amiconn) - Sunday, 13 August 2006, 20:35 GMT
Some more investigation shows that inserting tagcache folders fails everytime after using any of the specialised file sub-browsers ("Language", "Browse Fonts", "Browse .wps files" etc.). Works again after reboot.

Loading...