FS#8861 - More Rockbox friendly MazezaM
Opened by Malcolm Tyrrell (Malcohol) - Monday, 07 April 2008, 20:36 GMT
Last edited by Robert Kukla (roolku) - Thursday, 10 April 2008, 23:29 GMT
I've realised that plug-ins should strive to be well-behaved members of the Rockbox system and that my MazezaM plug-in was failing in that regard. This patch uses the standard Rockbox menu system rather than my own home-brew code.
* Uses Rockbox menus (including backdrop and colour scheme)
* Uses the pluginlib-action library (for easier maintenance)
* Has an in-game menu (allows access e.g. to playback controls)
* Improved checkpointing scheme (
* Some general improvements to the source code
* Removed instructions (MazezaM is pretty simple and didn't need them).
I haven't been able to reproduce the bug
Thursday, 10 April 2008, 23:29 GMT
Reason for closing: Accepted
Additional comments about closing: Thank you