Archos Vision 28
This is the page for the Archos Vision 28
Firmware & Upgrade
- RockChip RK2705: SoC from Rockhip, we already have a port for it
- Hinix H27UBG8T2ATR?: flash memory
- EM639165: 16MB SDRAM
- RDA 5807: FM tuner chip, we already have a driver for it
- XPT2046: 4-wire resistive touch controller
OF firmware disassembly
- lcd panel driver seems to be ili9340 or very similar. It is connected in 16bit parallel mode. The screen resolution is 240x320.
- DAP utilizes internal dac (no surprise as there is no external codec chip visible on PCB scans)
- PC0 high keeps power supply (as in other rk27xx devices so far)
- There seems to be software SPI implementation where PC5 = clk, PC4 = mosi, PC3 = miso. PC2 and PC6 are also referenced but I don't see what they do actually. It looks like interface to XPT2046 configured in single ended mode 8bit resolution.
- PC7 is set low at the very beginning
Copyright © by the contributing authors.