Tasks for myself
- rework installation GUI
- changelog / release notes shown when running a new rbutil version
- better progress feedback when running autodetection
- always usb-detect the player upon startup, and immediately show a notice when no supported player was found
- installation "preview" confirmation dialog
- more sophisticated tracing mechanism allowing to reveal filename and code line.
- support for OS X TTS system (basic support as r24979).
- function to check for updated rbutil version / binaries (done by Domonoky as r22734).
- clean up the BuildNames mess (done by Zagor as FS#10819).
- merge release scripts to a single one (r21139, with support for all supported platforms since r23789).
- clean up
qDebug() output strings and save them during runtime so users can dump it and attach it to bug reports. (initial patch by me, extended with the todo item following below and committed by DominikWenger as r22329).
- "dump state" dialog to help tracking down issues: dump current configuration / selection / system info to a file / clipboard
- rework bootloader class (r18657)
- make rbutil bootloader install have better guiding messages (included in bootloader rework)
- hint where to find hex file for h100 / h300
- hint about flashing the OF on Iaudios
- make rbutil choose its language depending on the systems language (r18118)
- rework rbsettings class (r20823)
- get out the initial attempt of adding an index again
- build system
- create a patch to merge fonts and themes into an extras package (needs review)
- add some default configurations for the player ("average Ipod user", "file-only user", etc.)
- create a php script to allow hosting and easy downloading of fm preset files (similar to themes site, but make contributing much easier by simply creating an email containing the file). Allow downloading multiple selected presets and send them as tar / zip to the user.
Some wiki pages I want to remember:
Copyright © by the contributing authors.