- T10056 0538 (could be 710056 0538, it's really small)
- SST39WF400A? "Silicon Storage Technology, Inc. :: 4 Mbit (x16) Multi-Purpose Flash"
- Samsung SDRAM K4S51163PF? (8M X 16bit X 4 banks mobile SDRAM)
- HD connector has the markings "PWA-ARIZONA_HDD_FPC_EMI" on the ribbon cable
Recovery Mode (to be confirmed when I receive the player)
- Disconnect the player from the computer and turn it off.
- Hold down the Volume + button and continue to hold it as you reconnect the player to the computer.
- Hold the Volume + button for up to 20 or 30 seconds.
Service Mode (I found 2 methods , I will confirm when I receive the player)
- Connect the player to the main adapter and PC.
- On the player, press and hold "Power On" & "Vol +" until the unit resets.
- Quickly press and hold "Vol -" until the PC picks up the unit and shows it as removable drive.
- Turn your player on.
- Plug in the player to your USB/Charger cable (ensure it is connected to the USB port on your computer)
- Press and hold the Power switch and Volume + buttons simultaneously.
- Let go of the other buttons as soon as the player resets.
- The player will be recognized as a Mass Storage Device.
Copyright © by the contributing authors.