Various Rockbox Related Hardware Projects
General Hardware Projects
- Project to design and build a Free/Open hardware audio player for use with Rockbox
- The custom dock for the Gigabeat F and X
- A plan to develop something using Infared... Honestly I can't say I understand.
- Have hardware components to offer or pieces you need?
- How to build up very easily a simple power supply to get your beloved Archos Player or Archos Recorder v1 charged in your car
- Microphone Preamplifier
Steve Russell's PIC-based remote control for the Archos
Chris Halsall's Archos Multimedia Jukebox 20 page
with disassembly instructions useful for FM and V2 owners
Archos Atmel remote control
by Matthias Klumpp
- Remote control Archos from Volkswagen radio
Eric Woudenberg's excellent description on how to repair the DC socket on the V1 Recorder.
Rockbox as a Sony Unilink Car CD Changer emulator
- How to disassemble the Archos Jukebox
iPod dissection pictures
iriver h3x0 Dissassembly Video
Hard Drive Replacement
- Information on hard drive sizes and replacement possibilities for current ported players.
- Information regarding replacement hard drives over 137 gigabytes for the Archos
Hard drive update for the Archos
- Guide to replacing HDDs with Compact Flash cards
- Guide to replacing iPod Mini Microdrives with Compact Flash cards
- How to install drives using ZIF to ATA adapters
Harddisk compatibility for iPods
DIY: ZIF to IDE adapter (pdf)
Good view of 50pin 1.8" drive
Good view of ZIF 40 connector on Hitachi 1.8" Drive
James Stewart's Jukebox 6000 Bass and Volume improvement
- RTC Mod for H1x0 series
Uwe Freese's 8MB RAM mod for Recorders
Uwe Freese's RTC alarm mod for v1 recorders
- Some interesting stuff people have done to modify their players.
- UART Boot Mod
- Ondio Backlight Mod
iew wiki text
More topic actions...
r11 - 04 Jun 2008 - 22:29:17 -
Copyright © by the contributing authors.