Iriver iHP information
iRiver makes many mp3 players, both flash and disk-based. The disk units are called iHP-120 (newer ones H120) and iHP-140 (H140) (20/40 GB 1.8" disk). There is also a new disk model called H320 with colour display and USB host controller.
We are primarily focusing on the H1xx model.
H1x0 ATA/USB board
H1x0 In-line remote
- CPU: Motorola SCF5249 140MHz coldfire (Block diagram)
- RAM: Samsung K4S561632D-TL75 32MB 133MHz SDRAM
- Display: 160x128, 4-colour grayscale
- Flash: SST 39VF160
- USB: Cypress CY7C68310?, a generic USB to ATA bridge chip similar to our old friend the ISD-300 (the cypress chip is actually called ISD-300LP in the datasheet).
- igp100internals.rar: Various pics of some of IGP-100 internals
Copyright © by the contributing authors.