LLVM/Clang Static Analyzer
- Copy llvm/Debug/bin/clang-cc and the following files to the RB build diretory.
"llvm/tools/clang/utils": ccc-analyzer, scan-build, scanview.css, sortable.js
- Because Clang doesn't seem to handle ARM ASM, uncomment all ASM parts in:
There are many more places with ASM which stop the parser,
but these 2 files get included very often..
- Go to the build directory.
- Add the compiler to the path:
- Configure (select sansa e200):
- Make the dependencies (because Clang can't do that):
- Comment out "export CC=.." in the Makefile (build dir)
- Add the following directory to the "C include path" (for Clang)
- Start the compiler:
"./scan-build --use-cc=/usr/local/arm-elf/bin/arm-elf-gcc make"
Report gets saved in /tmp/scan-build-xxx_something
Copyright © by the contributing authors.