Mio C510 / C710
This is the page for the Mio C510 and C710 devices.
The Mio C510 and C710 are GPS/DPA devices running WinCE?
.NET 4.2. They features 4 hardware buttons (power, menu, volume up/down), a reset button, an on/off power switch and a touchscreen. They also features a speaker. The following chips can be found on the PCB:
- W68136:3V SINGLE-CHANNEL 13-BIT LINEAR VOICE-BAND CODEC
- VP1020-N: Voice Processor
- WM8976: Stereo CODEC With Speaker Driver
- LC4064ZC?-75MN6: 3.3V/2.5V/1.8V In-System Programmable SuperFAST? TM High Density PLDs
- GSC3f-7879: SirF? Star III
- K4M561633G?: DRAM
- K9F4G08U0??: Flash
- B6150H1?: BRF6150 bluetooth v1.2 compliant
- 922Z: ISL6292 Li-ion/Li Polymer Battery Charger
- 68TI: LTC3411EMS? ?
- 4855: FAN4855 500mA High Efficiency Boost Regulator with Adjustable Output, Shutdown and Low Battery Detect
- S3C2440L?-40: Samsung S3C2440? SoC
- GNS GmbH?: TMC receiver ? (only C710)
The Mio C510 and C710 feature a recovery mode accessible by hard powering down the device and then powering up holding the volume down button. It has several menus to update uboot or wince. The bootloader can be safely overwritten using the WinCE?
SD/MMC update. It is also possible to boot WinCE?
by holding menu and volume up.
Here is a list of all the pins used by the OF. Direction only applies to GPIO.
- 21 Jun 2012
Copyright © by the contributing authors.