RockIR (Infrared/DAP module)
- Universal host DAP compatibility
- Setting standards for interoperability between players
- Enhancing the market playing field for digital audio
- Promoting the community driven design of F/OSS to make a tangible product for the masses
Ok, what is it??
will be a seamless way to connect older and present digital audio devices to a gateway of freedom; transmitting data wirelessly through short range communication as to not be interfering in a world of many devices, flipping through channels on your television via a handy all-around infrared remote, and after charging, ready to become an independent player altogether.
Who to contact
is the one guilty for all of this
You can contact me at joelioDOTsnyderATgmailDOTcom
It's going to take some code to run this beast, ya know!
Patches to Rockbox (Plugins)
- UniversalRemoteControl? plugin
- IrDA? plugin
- No drivers required. Touching the core code is not needed!
Software Side on RockIR
- Porting Rockbox to the chosen architecture of the FieldProgrammableGateArray?
- Rockbox drivers (only pertinent to the FieldProgrammableGateArray? target) for IrDA? modulator, demodulator, microSD controller, and DAC, which all are completely documented through open source code
- IrDA? stack
Copyright © by the contributing authors.