Rockbox meetings in NYC
First meeting 2007-10-11
Some things that went on during the night:
1) Beer... Chimay, Stella Artois, and Guiness were the order of the night.
2) peachtoast went her own unique way with a chocolate martini.
3) The waitress must've been a wee bit scared of so many DAPs in one place
And she kept on asking if my iPod was some new model... all because I keep it in an armored shell for protection.
4) The music was too bloody loud! We had to practically scream to be heard!
5) No strong enough wireless access points nearby... I wanted to read the silly Doom and Gameboy threads posted by kids from my Nokia 770 Internet Tablet, just to see how funny they sound while under the influence!
6) evilnick had a very, very cool leather keep case on his iriver H340 (now H360) that peachtoast wants for her own H320.
7) Davide-NYC offered a couple of RTC chips to me to mod a friend's H120, as well as a friend of his who may want to sell off an iAUDIO X5, since I mentioned to him how much I'd love to get one.
8) We talked about some New York related stuff, and also thought about maybe having a larger Rockbox gathering in New York, but this time bringing a few devs and international guys over. We thought a formal Devcon Manhattan would be a great idea!
Copyright © by the contributing authors.