Samsung YH-920, 925 and 820 port page
For information about the player itself see SamsungYH920
The port is functional (see below).
Dual boot is supported by booting either /.rockbox/rockbox.mi4 or /SYSTEM/OF.[mi4|bin].In order to boot the OF, press the left button immediately after the Rockbox bootloader pops up (a half second before may work also, it needs some timing).
- Connect the Samsung to your computer.
- Get the bootloader from http://download.rockbox.org/bootloader/samsung/ or compile it yourself from Git. See HowToCompile
- Rename the OF (original firmware) file in the SYSTEM folder to "OF.mi4" if you want to preserve dual boot. Note: The system folder is hidden by default. You may need to activate "Show hidden files and folders" if you're on Windows.
- Overwrite the OF file in the SYSTEM directory on your player.
- Get the Rockbox build from here: http://build.rockbox.org/ or compile Rockbox from Git on your own. Then extract rockbox.zip on the Samsung.
- Safely remove the device, unplug and let it boot into Rockbox.
for a collection of battery benches and charging curves.
Copyright © by the contributing authors.