Use this page to announce parts available or needed
- The unofficial Archos junkyard: wrecks of many players, some V1 recorders, an FM -- JoergHohensohn
- Recorder (v1,v2,fm,ondio) screens (2) -- LeePilgrim?
- Buttons-Full set (v1) -- LeePilgrim?
- Battery covers (v1) -- LeePilgrim?
- Bumpers (v1, black color) -- LeePilgrim?
- Complete Ondio FM but display (probably some MMC-bridge broken) -- ManuelDejonghe
- Complete Archos Jukebox Recorder (v1). Does not play music for more than 2-3 seconds. Works as an external hard drive if it is plugged into the wall. Cheap. -- BenStrom
- 20GB orig. harddrive from JBR, 100% error free. JoergBierstedt
- On/Off button bridge, micro pushbuttons, non wear-out ear connector (V1) JoergBierstedt
- Various iAudio X5 parts: LCD, shell, subpack, AC adapter. -- RobertMenes
- Original H340 battery operating at 50% capacity. -- PeterDHoye
- iriver H320; has broken DC-in jack. Good for spare parts. -- RobertMenes
- H1xx line/optical out (or in) jack -- SimonMenzel - 09 Apr 2007
- H140 shell only in Good shape. -- MoavWinnykamien
- Charging Port for H320. -- ColmMoore
- Charging Port for H3*0, urgent. I'll pay for it. -- RobertMahs?
Backplate of H140 to upgrade H120. as long as it looks good. -- JerryLange (You need side panels and end covers. The front and back plates are identical.)
- H1x0 remote -- TimoHorstschaefer - 25 Nov 2007
* Gigabeat F40 case, battery, touchpad, mainboard (Left channel resistor gone) JacobBrooks
- Gigabeat X face panels. Red preferred; will take any color. RobertMenes
- Gigabeat F/x player. Prefer anything over 40GB. SethOpgenorth
- e270 (6GB) missing the headphone jack. Everything else is there. DavideGentile
- 4GB Micro Drive HD (originally from iPod mini)..working condition -- AdamTirella
- Battery (don't know specs) (orignally from iPod mini) -- AdamTirella
- Ipod 1-Gen. HDD not incl. -- PeterErakhov
- 40 pin ZIF hard drive with some bad sectors (needed to test error-handling behaviour) -- FrankGevaerts
Copyright © by the contributing authors.