- Documentation: Reference Manual
- Site Tools: Configure, DefaultPreferences, InterWikis, Macros, Doc Graphics, Installed Plugins report
- Manage Users: Register, Groups, NewUserTemplate, UserForm, ResetPassword, ChangePassword
- Manage Content: Topics, Webs, YouAreHere
All Admin Tools Category topics
- Administrators can use this topic to register (i.e. create logins and user topics) for a group of people in one batch
- Administrators can use this topic to reset any number of user passwords
- This topic defines site-level settings that apply to all users and webs on this site. Use this as a read-only topic. Always apply your local settings to SitePreferences
- Register users on your Foswiki site; change/reset/install passwords; remove user accounts
- An introduction to webs. Includes the tool for the administrator to add new webs
- An overview of all the webs incl links to search, recent changes, and notifications. Mainly targetted for the administrators but can also be useful for the users
- Overview of permissions settings of the webs on this Foswiki site
- Describes the utilities for searching, navigation, and monitoring site activity. It describes WebNotify, to e-mail alerts when topics are edited, and WebStatistics, to generate detailed activity reports. It also describes how to use the RSS and Atom feeds. Mainly targetted for the administrator
- Skin Browser which allows you to can try out the Skins currently installed on this system
- List of documents relevant for the installer and administrator of the Foswiki installation
- List of documents for the everyday user from beginner to advanced user
- List of documents for application developers as well as developers of skins and extensions.
- List of tools the user may need for setting and resetting passwords, changing email address etc.
Copyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this site is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Wiki? Send feedback