4 great free icon sets, by Mark James http://www.famfamfam.com
The icons are attached to the FamFamFamFlagIcons FamFamFamMiniIcons FamFamFamMintIcons
those topics can cause your browser to run very slowly for a bit.
At this point, the only way to access these Icons is using the url - see below.
This Contrib is part of the foswiki 1.1 release
Topic action icons.
To replace the Edit
topic action buttons with icons, pre-pend your
* Set SKIN=famfamfam,pattern
Examples (if installed)
<img src="%PUBURLPATH%/System/FamFamFamFlagIcons/au.png" />)
<img src="%PUBURLPATH%/System/FamFamFamSilkIcons/bug_link.png" />)
<img src="%PUBURLPATH%/System/FamFamFamSilkIcons/arrow_up.png" />)
<img src="%PUBURLPATH%/System/FamFamFamMiniIcons/arrow_up.gif" />)
<img src="%PUBURLPATH%/System/FamFamFamMintIcons/sound_grey.png" />)
So far built by Foswiki:Main.SvenDowideit
based on the Silk ones above, except for
- the XML icon - which comes from http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:XML_icon.svg
- the targets which are based on - http://www.favicon.cc/?action=icon&file_id=37384
- the Universal edit icons are based on the current (dec 2009) svg
- hand made done, closed, todo, updated icons - yes, ok, so i'm not an artist.
- external sites icons like skype are made using their favicons
You do not need to install anything in the browser to use this extension. The following instructions are for the administrator who installs the extension on the server.
Open configure, and open the "Extensions" section. Use "Find More Extensions" to get a list of available extensions. Select "Install".
If you have any problems, or if the extension isn't available in
, then you can still install manually from the command-line. See http://foswiki.org/Support/ManuallyInstallingExtensions
for more help.
Related Topics: Contribs
Copyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this site is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding Wiki? Send feedback