Rockbox Documentation - Wiki Version
recent documentation effort concentrated on the pdf (and html) manual so this may be somewhat outdated. Please see also http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DocsIndex#The_Rockbox_Manual
for more information.
Getting started with Rockbox
Finding More Information
Helping out with documentation of Rockbox
Notice something in the WikiManual
that is outdated or inaccurate? Please edit the manual and correct it!
We also have a documentation process ongoing for a .pdf manual. This is being written in LaTeX. Please help us out and merge the wiki manual with this. To get started, check out ManualHowto
- Buttons are displayed using CAPS (E.g. "Press PLAY on a file to ...")
- Settings are displayed using quotation marks (E.g., If set to "Yes," this option will ...")
- The word "jukebox" in lower-case letters is used to refer generically to supported digital audio player/recorders.
- "iriver" should be used entirely in lower case letters consistently with the way that iriver refers to itself.
- An initial capital letter is used when referring to specific models of jukebox (e.g., Recorder = Archos Recorder)
- 23 Aug 2005
: Rockbox wiki manual (more up-to-date) [Manual]
Copyright © by the contributing authors.