Revision r3 - 28 Mar 2013 - 00:10 - MarcinBukat
Archos Vision 28
This is the page for the Archos Vision 28
Firmware & Upgrade
- RockChip RK2705: SoC from Rockhip, we already have a port for it
- Hinix H27UBG8T2ATR?: flash memory
- EM639165: 16MB SDRAM
- RDA 5807: FM tuner chip, we already have a driver for it
- XPT2046: 4-wire resistive touch controller
OF firmware disassembly
- lcd panel driver seems to be ili9340 or very similar. It is connected in 16bit parallel mode. The screen resolution is 240x320.
- DAP utilizes internal dac (no surprise as there is no external codec chip visible on PCB scans)
- PC0 high keeps power supply (as in other rk27xx devices so far)
Revision r2 - 26 Mar 2013 - 08:43 - MarcinBukat
Copyright © by the contributing authors.