Note: if personal data is being stored using a secret database, then it is only visible to the user and to administrators.
My Personal Preferences
Uncomment preferences variables to activate them (remove the #-sign). Help and details on preferences variables are available in DefaultPreferences.
- Show tool-tip topic info on mouse-over of WikiWord links, on or off:
- #Set LINKTOOLTIPINFO = off on
- Horizontal size of text edit box:
- #Set EDITBOXWIDTH = 70 80
- Vertical size of text edit box:
- #Set EDITBOXHEIGHT = 22 25
- Style of text edit box.
width: 99% for full window width (default),
width: auto to disable.
- #Set EDITBOXSTYLE = width: 99%
- Write protect your home page: (set it to your WikiName)
| Name|| Christopher Williams |
| Country|| USA |
| Comment||I'm a general-purpose nerd. I managed to install Rockbox on my Sansa e280r after almost pulling my hair out! Turns out it's not |
I love Rockbox! I managed to install it on my Sansa e280r after almost bricking the device and then almost pulling my hair out! Turns out it's not reallya Rhapsody model. Garsh, don't label it wrong, Sansa!
Copyright © by the contributing authors.