Difference: CobyInfo (r9 vs. r8)
Revision r9 - 23 Jul 2007 - 00:00 - LuisPeregrina
Table of contents
Flash news: My player broke, i´ll leave the info just in case someone is interested and has the player; unless it´s deleted, I wont care :p
This player is a very cheap one, the capability of this player are: display text, play music, view photos and play (a rather bulky and old) MTV video format.
Help would be appreciated, I can't find data sheets, it seems that most of the chips are custom made, yet I don't know how did Coby made this player very cheap ~_~
- CPU: OMG! There is no CPU(detected yet).
- LCD: 1.66" Full-Color TFT @ 160 x 128.
- ATA: ATL ATA250 D0646(and possibly another number I can't see).
- Memory: 1 GB Flash, "hynix" KOR HY27UU088G5M? TPCB 711A M8S? 10D99QK (969 MB for user, flash type MLC, read 15 mb/s write 4.2 mb/s).
- FM Radio: Phillips TEA5767 VDL6J0? 01 DPG7053Y?.
- Power: "Battery in a bag" Rechargeable Lithium-Ion, 3.7V 350mAh. *Note1
- Unknown (Most possible to be the prossessor): ALi DRE M5661R? B1 0707 TG05 Y628408000GA?
- The Buttonboard's back melted with the back of the player's front.:
- Mainboard - Back:
- Mainboard - Front:
Note1: The page nor the player have the right info on the power, there is no DC supply, there is no 100-240V AC Adapter, there is not even a hole for that, its just a copied template from the hard drive players, they do have external power supply.
Revision r8 - 21 Jul 2007 - 20:19 - LuisPeregrina
Copyright © by the contributing authors.