Wiki > Main > DavideGentile (compare)
Difference: DavideGentile (r13 vs. r12)
This idea only makes sense after ViewPorts has been implemented.
A two line high, right justified icon, across from the "Time" and "Size" lines. Square (stop) Double Vertical Bar (pause) and Circle (record). I would also implement a blinking (invert/normal) time line during pause.
Other WRS ideas:
1. Input Source Display in WRS somewhere. (This is important IMO)
2. Filename should show 'to be written' filename in parens while not recording: "(rec_0001.mp3)" <-- (NOT a bad idea)
3. Up arrow 'unhides/overwrites' first two lines (source/time) showing instead (filesize/filename) on RLCD. (I think this is a good idea)
4. Big Recording Icons in WRS. (Dependant on VIEWPORTS being implemented)
5. iRiver Sim should have cyclable remotes with button map and background gif switching. (totally not important)
6. USB charging only if HOLD switch engaged for H1x0 targets. (this would require jumping the charger pin with the USB+5V pin)
7. Scalable Fonts. (Is this even doable?)
H1x0 Bootloader 7.
Note: if personal data is being stored using a secret database, then it is only visible to the user and to administrators.
Uncomment preferences variables to activate them (remove the #-sign). Help and details on preferences variables are available in DefaultPreferences.
r13 - 23 May 2008 - 21:55:32 - DavideGentileRevision r13 - 23 May 2008 - 21:55 - DavideGentile
Revision r12 - 16 May 2008 - 23:52 - DavideGentile
Copyright © by the contributing authors.