Difference: ElioTPJ (r11 vs. r10)
tatung Elio TPJ-1022
- CPU: PortalPlayer PP5020D-TF / EC596518-E-7 / Q44844.1 0413
- RAM: Samsung K4S561632E-TL75 (should be 256Mbit DRAM)
- HDD: Hitachi Travelstar 1,8" 20GB HTC424020F7AT00
- Flash: AMD AM29LV800DT-70EC
- LCD: Toppoly TD022SREA1
- Audio: WM WM8731L / 46AGX1D
- DC/DC converter: Linear Technology LTC3411EMS (10-pin chip with markings "LTQT")
- Unknown: 8-pin chip with markings "2401A" "47T" "EC53" CURRENT-LIMITED POWER-DISTRIBUTION SWITCH: 8-pin chip with markings "2041A" "47T" "EC53"
- Unknown: 10-pin chip with markings "AZU" "40W" "Z83K" AZ 2-Wire Serial EEPROM: 10-pin chip with markings "AZU" "4BW" "Z83K"
- Unknown: 8-pin chip with markings "1371" "429A1"
- Unknown: 8-pin chip with markings "MK32005" "320703A" "0338" 32.768 KHz Clock Oscillator: 8-pin chip with markings "MK3200S" "320703A" "0338"
The current stock firmware is divided into a flash bootloader and a firmware file on the HDD. The HDD part is probably encrypted (.mi4 file, see iriver H10 port forum thread). It has some kind of check mechanism that doesn't even allow changes in the string table.
The PCB is difficult to scan, because my scanner blurs the board itself, it's to far away from the scanhead. I have some photographs of it uploaded here: http://www.dboys.de/lord/elio.zip (this is all I can get... I can't make any better pictures of it, because the chip and pcb reflects)
CategoryFrontpage: Tatung Elio TPJ Port Index [New Ports]
Revision r11 - 29 Nov 2009 - 22:17 - RobertKukla
Revision r10 - 24 Nov 2009 - 15:48 - RobertKukla
Copyright © by the contributing authors.