Difference: MarcinBukat (r7 vs. r6)
Revision r7 - 24 Mar 2013 - 19:50 - MarcinBukat
Work in progress and ideas (without particular order)
- rk27xx internal flash driver (I did ~80% of FTL disassembly), flash controller code is working.
- rk27xx usb driver (see http://gerrit.rockbox.org/r/#/c/364) - device goes offline with longer transfer for unknown reason
- rk27xx radio support (I made initial attempt but could't get reliable communication with FM chip. Unfortunately I lost my work with disk crash so I'll need to start from scratch)
- zsp500 (rk27xx dsp core) support - reverse engineering of ISA has been (mostly) done, small hand assembled snippets run successfully. Many tests are needed as well as writing toolchain (pamaury started some work to support this arch in LLVM) and then working out general framework to support COP core with different arch in rockbox.
- elf loader (see http://gerrit.rockbox.org/r/#/c/326/, http://gerrit.rockbox.org/r/#/c/346/, http://gerrit.rockbox.org/r/#/c/336/) Proof of concept tested on PP, CF and n2g targets.
- espeak plugin (I have some code localy but it does not work in sim) - my work differs significantly from old espeak plugin. I try to abstract as much as possible so sync with upstream would be easy.
- bring forth to rockbox! - just for fun http://gerrit.rockbox.org/r/#/c/388/
- port rockbox to atj213x platform (Iriver e100/150/200/300)
| Name|| Marcin Bukat (wodz) |
| Country|| Poland |
| Comment|| Archos Studio 20GB, MPIO HD200 (usb defective, cf modded), MPIO HD300 40GB, Ipod mini 1G, Ipod nano 2g, rk2705 Ramos RM970 clone, Iriver E150 |
Revision r6 - 09 Mar 2013 - 14:02 - MarcinBukat
Copyright © by the contributing authors.