Difference: PandoraPort (r5 vs. r4)
| LCD ||100%|| Working |
| Keys ||100%|| Keyboard and touchscreen is working |
| Music playback ||50%|| Playing music works ok using SDL. Audio has click issues. Needs an ALSA backend |
| FM Radio ||N/A%|| Not implemented. |
| Recording ||0%|| Not implemented. |
| Power Management ||50%|| No battery readout yet |
| Host integration ||75%|| No native widgets for yesno or keyboard input |
- Support for host status bar/windowed mode
- ALSA backend - might be faster than gstreamer
- Integrate the port into the build system so we can distribute Pandora's .pnd files.
Procedure for installation from source
- Download and install sebt3's toolchain from: http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php?/topic/58490-yactfeau/
- Usual Create a build steps apply, directory as usual, select Pandora as a target
- Automatic .pnd run "make pnd" to produce a rockbox.pnd file (=binary archive) creation is not handled yet
- Copy rockbox.pnd over to the Pandora
-- ThomasJarosch? - 28 Feb 2011
Revision r5 - 09 Jun 2011 - 21:16 - ThomasJarosch?
r5 - 09 Jun 2011 - 21:16:19 - ThomasJarosch?
Revision r4 - 16 Apr 2011 - 20:44 - ThomasJarosch?
Copyright © by the contributing authors.