Note: if personal data is being stored using a secret database, then it is only visible to the user and to administrators.
My Personal Preferences
Uncomment preferences variables to activate them (remove the #-sign). Help and details on preferences variables are available in DefaultPreferences.
- Show tool-tip topic info on mouse-over of WikiWord links, on or off:
- #Set LINKTOOLTIPINFO = off
- Horizontal size of text edit box:
- Vertical size of text edit box:
- Style of text edit box.
width: 99% for full window width (default),
width: auto to disable.
- #Set EDITBOXSTYLE = width: 99%
- Write protect your home page: (set it to your WikiName)
| Name|| Peter Halasz |
| Country|| Australia |
| Comment||Long term iRiver H120/RockBox user. Its buttons have slowly stopped working and now that the HOLD switch has broken off, I leave it locked and use the remote control exclusively. And as such have had to learn where all the keys are again, and I have to say, Rockbox could be made a lot more intuitive for newbies. |
Copyright © by the contributing authors.