Wiki > Main > PluginCalendar (compare)
Difference: PluginCalendar (r6 vs. r5)
This is a small and simple calendar application with memo event saving function. Dots indicate dates with memos. events. The available memo event types are: one off, yearly, monthly, and weekly memos.
You can select what day is first day of week by the setting
*: When selector is on a day with no events. If the day has events then you'll see a list with all the events on that day, and when you select that an event, you'll see a menu with more options. More details below.
The following instructions explain how to add an event on a day that has no events (no dot next to day number).
1. Move the selector to the day you want to add the event to, and press the corresponding Enter Event Menu key for your player (usually it's the Select key). Event menu will appear.
2. If you want to add an event that repeats weekly, choose New Weekly on the menu; if your event repeats monthly choose New Monthly and so on. If the event is not periodic and will only happen on that single day, choose New One off.
3. Enter the name of you event using the virtual keyboard. When you're done, press the device's corresponding key for accepting text input.
4. The event is added to the day you chose.
If you want to see the events existing on a specific day, follow these instructions:
1. Select the day you want to see and press the corresponding Enter Event Menu key for your player.
2. If the day already had events (dotted day on the calendar), a menu containing all the events for that day will appear. If the day didn't have any events and you want to add a new one, follow the instructions on the "Adding an Event" section, step 2.
Managing the events on a day (after following the two steps above):
Remove an event: Select the event you want to delete, press the action key for your player (usually Select) and select Remove from the "Edit menu". This will permanently remove the event without confirmation.
Editing an event: Select the event you want to edit, press the action key and select Edit from the menu. The virtual keyboard will appear and you can enter a new title for the event.
On the "Edit menu" you can also find options for adding more events to a day which already contains events. Just follow the instructions of step 2 and below of "Adding an Event" section.
Weekly, monthly and yearly events can be deleted by selecting any of the days the event occurs and selecting
When you remove a weekly, monthly or yearly event, it will be permanently deleted from all the weeks, months or years. This means you can't delete, for example, a weekly event on a specific week.
Events can't have specific times assigned to them. You're on your own to add the starting and ending time to the title of your events.
It's not possible yet to synchronize the calendar of Rockbox with a desktop application (e.g. Thunderbird, Evolution, Outlook...).
CategoryPlugin: Calendar ( with simple event support [Recorder documentation) [Recorder, iPod Nano, iPod Video, iPod Color, Sansa e200, Sansa Fuze, Sansa Clip, Gigabeat, MR-100]
r7 - 29 Jan 2011 - 14:23:28 - GabrielMaia?Revision r6 - 22 Jan 2011 - 11:12 - GabrielMaia?
Revision r5 - 21 Jan 2011 - 23:30 - GabrielMaia?
Copyright © by the contributing authors.