Manual work and occasional hacks to the source. I want to get some ports started, but I need the time to work on them.
I lurk about on the forums and IRC as LambdaCalculus379. Stop down and say hello.
Was working on:
ArchosAV100Port (on hold until I get another AV120)
I currently own the following DAPs:
- 5.5G iPod video, 32GB (CF modded)
- Archos Jukebox Recorder v1, 80GB
- Archos Jukebox 5000
- 2G iPod nano, 8GB
- Toshiba Gigabeat F40 (x2)
- iriver H340
- iriver H10 20GB
- iAudio X5 30GB
- Sansa m230
- Sansa Clip v1, 2GB
- Sansa Clip v2, 4GB
- Sansa Fuze v1, 4GB (x2)
- Toshiba Gigabeat T (working on a port!)
- Philips GoGear HDD1630
- Philips GoGear HDD6330
- Philips GoGear SA9200
- iPod Classic, 80GB
I also run RaaA on the following devices:
- LG G2x (Android, CM10)
- Nexus 7 (Android, CM10.1)
- Nook Color (Android, CM10)
- Asus Eee PC (Android-x86 4.0.4, x86 target)
My Personal Preferences
Uncomment preferences variables to activate them (remove the #-sign). Help and details on preferences variables are available in DefaultPreferences.
- Show tool-tip topic info on mouse-over of WikiWord links, on or off:
- Set LINKTOOLTIPINFO = off
- Horizontal size of text edit box:
- Vertical size of text edit box:
- Style of text edit box.
width: 99% for full window width (default),
width: auto to disable.
- Set EDITBOXSTYLE = width: 99%
- Write protect your home page: (set it to your WikiName)
Copyright © by the contributing authors.