Revision r11 - 30 Mar 2010 - 23:12 - MichaelGiacomelli
Sansa e200R/Rhapsody Installation From Windows
In order to install Rockbox you MUST have patched the Sandisk bootloader on your device as described in SansaE200RInstallation.
Rockbox Installation from Windows
- Make a folder named
sansa on your desktop
- Download the following file and place it inside the new
sansa directory: rhapsody-220.127.116.11.zip
- Unzip this file to receive
- Rename the resulting file to
OF.mi4 (Oh, not Zero - as in Original Firmware)
- Right-click to download the following file and place it inside the
sansa folder: pp5022.mi4
- Boot up your device and connect the USB cable (make sure you have set the USB Mode to MSC/Rhapsody)
pp5022.mi4 to the root of your device
OF.mi4 to the
system folder within your device (make sure you have set Windows to "Show hidden files" and don't "Hide protected operating system files")
- Download a recent Sansa e200 build (v1 only) of Rockbox from here and unzip it to the root of your device
- "Safely remove" your Sansa, disconnect the USB cable and wait for it to reboot. It should refresh the database, then upgrade the firmware. After another reboot, you should be in Rockbox!
- Delete the
sansa folder from your desktop
Revision r10 - 11 Oct 2009 - 04:54 - MichaelChicoine
Copyright © by the contributing authors.