Difference: WikiIntro (r20 vs. r19)
Revision r20 - 02 Feb 2003 - 02:43 - PeterThoeny
| WelcomeGuest: Wiki TWiki is a flexible, powerful, secure, yet simple web-based collaboration tool, web authoring tool, platform. Use TWiki to run a project development space, a document management tool and system, a knowledge base tool. or any other groupware tool on either on an intranet or on the Internet. You can edit any Wiki TWiki page. ||The TWiki TM home is |
- WikiUsers: List of users of this Wiki web.
- TWikiGroups: List of groups.
- OfficeLocations?: Corporate offices.
- WelcomeGuest: Look here first to get you rolling on Wiki.
- TWikiSite?: Explains what a Wiki site is.
- TWikiRegistration?: Create your account in order to edit topics.
- TWikiFAQ? has a list of frequently asked questions.
- TWikiDocumentation? is the implementation documentation of TWiki.
- TWikiHistory? shows TWiki's implementation history.
- How to edit text:
- GoodStyle: Things to consider when changing text.
- TextFormattingRules: Easy to learn rules for editing text.
- TextFormattingFAQ?: Answers to frequently asked questions about text formatting.
- DefaultPreferences: Wiki site-level preferences
- You are currently in the Main web. The color code for this web is this background, so you know where you are.
- If you are not familiar with the Wiki collaboration platform, please visit WelcomeGuest first.
Revision r19 - 28 Jun 2002 - 08:53 - PeterThoeny
Copyright © by the contributing authors.