Subject: Re: Speech support, specifically in regard to Dx50/dx90

Re: Speech support, specifically in regard to Dx50/dx90

From: Holden McFarland via rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 04:42:41 -0500

Good morning.
I did as suggested, downloaded the daily build of Rockbox and the
english-us.voice file and it still isn't working right.
I had a thought; is it possible to upload your Rockbox with the way
you have it set up, then I can download it and put it in my player?
I'm thinking if you've got everything configured correctly, volume's
up, voice file properly set etc, those settings would carry over to my
player. Is this something we could try? Thank you for letting me know
that getting the DX90 to talk is doable, I appreciate that.