Subject: Re: Rockbox Android port?

Re: Rockbox Android port?

From: David Mehler via rockbox <rockbox_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 22:48:25 -0400

Hello,

Thanks. I made a change and this time it definitely added a lot more
to the mix. The problem is I'm still not sure that I'm getting android
specifically. I'm getting arm without a doubt but on the last step
make apk still getting the no rule to make target message. Does anyone
know the specific android option?

Thanks.
Dave.