Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Ladies and gentlemen, we have sound on the Creative Zen X-Fi2!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have sound on the Creative Zen X-Fi2!

From: Amaury Pouly <amaury.pouly_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:49:47 +0200

I'm pleased to announced that my Creative Zen X-Fi2 successfully played its
first song:
2Pac - California Love

The port is still very unstable, experimenting random crashes and weirdness
and is still running out of the SD card because of the lack of NAND drive.
On the good side it is very close to the Creative Zen X-Fi3 which also runs
rockbox (without sound unfortunately) so both ports share a lot of code and
will hopefully bring more features to the imx233/ subtarget.

Cheers !

Amaury Pouly