Subject: Dangerous casts

Dangerous casts

From: Amaury Pouly via rockbox-dev <rockbox-dev_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 16:46:17 +0100

Hi all,
we are currently trying to fix the simulator build under Windows 64-bit
(still not working) but as a result, I identified some dangerous casts. On
Windows 64-bit, long is still of size 32-bit. I have compiled all my
changes here:
http://gerrit.rockbox.org/r/#/c/1499/
but it touches many areas of the code so please, if you are knowledgeable
in one of those areas, please take a look and tell me if the fix makes
sense. If I don't get any input within the next week, I'll push it and
might break your favorite plugin, or all of rockbox, who knows.

Amaury