Subject: Re: Moving services

Re: Moving services

From: Amaury Pouly via rockbox-dev <rockbox-dev_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 00:17:34 +0200

> There's another code review system that originated at Opera Software.
> It's called "Critic": https://github.com/jensl/critic
>
> The idea is that even the reviews are git based.
> See here for the concepts:
> https://github.com/jensl/critic/blob/master/documentation/concepts.txt
>
> Does anyone have experience with Critic?
>
> To me it seems it can be used a) offline and
> b) mostly without a web interface.
>

> It a bit obscure to me, and not super user-friendly. But I have never used
it, it purely based on the website description.

Just for information, I plan to delete the gitlab's rockbox clone. For some
reason, it seems to make gitlab eats all the server's memory (a 'known'
problem it appears). If anyone with Gitlab experience has a solution for
this, I am interested. Otherwise it's clearly a big negative point for
Gitlab for me.